Thank YOU! It's Customer Appreciation Week!
EXTRA 11% OFF Orders $100+ With Code: THANKYOU

December 'Daily'

• TheDuchess
    Who here does a December Daily and in what format? I've only done two, and one in a TN and the other in a minibook format. Now I'm thinking I want to do a Memory Dex style one. Any ideas?
  • Doreena
    I'm still trying to finish my DD from 2017...this year may be my year, LOL 
    I'm using a small 6x8 binder that I bought at Walmart, also bought the 6x8 page protectors to go with it. 
    The embellishments are from a variety of scrapbooking manufacturers. 
  • Melissa
    Memory Dex style sounds really fun!  I bought a 3x8 size album and also a 6x8 size, not sure which I am going to do this year.  One page per day, maybe one photo per day if I do the 3x8 ) emoji
  • Lorilei1971
    question emoji what is a December daily?
  • Bonprof
    A December Daily is a small album that documets the month of December with snapshots and photos.
    They are fun to make, and a great way to treasure your memories.
  • Bonprof
    I have only made 1 , but absolutely loved doing it. 
    For sure I want to do one this year!
  • Ppilgrim
    Just typed a couple of paras on the origins of December Daily and got blocked when I tried to submit it.  Grrrrr even!  Apparently, there's some sort of filter that blocks long-winded, scrap-nerdy posts.
  • Doreena

Hahahaha! Not laughing at your situation but at your description: "long-winded, scrap-nerdy posts"

Anyway I heard that , at least for now, that kinda stuff needs to b broken up and added in sections.

• NuttyScraps
    I haven't made a DD before, but am doing one this year.
    I'm trying to decide on the format so I can get my act together and make sure I actually Do It. 

• Lorilei1971
    I guess I need to research it.  My kids are grown and I have no pets or grand-children.  I have no idea what in the world I'd put in one.  "Today I brushed my teeth." "Today I talked to my mom on the phone for an hour, well really I listened to her complain about her bunions."  LOL rofl emoji
  • Lcmemories
    I plan to do a December Daily, but I am going to try one in a travel journal size.  It will include our Christmas decorations, my Christmas card list, a favorite holiday recipe, and any special holiday activities that we do. It won't be chronological.  Just any of our holiday memories during the month of December.
  • Trek
    I made 5... 2 binders, 2 junk journals, 1 altered book. Not decided yet about this year.
    There is Page Evans Memory dex stile December Daily.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQP-7nvVFWk
  • Lorilei1971
    Oh that's a great idea!  I thought it was just for this coming Christmas.  I have plenty of past memories to do.
  • Bonprof
    Trek/Katerina!!!
    So glad to see you.
    I opened up a Junk Journal discussion under "Other ".
    Please join us!
  • RachelUK
    I've done at least 8 or 9 and the one I love most is Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas. Once you've paid the first year, you get the email prompts and ideas every year. You don't need to have family or pets - there are lots of ideas like your favourite Christmas carol and why it is your favourite; Christmas remembered; how you do the lights in your town etc etc.  I have a Simple Stories small album that I didn't use in the past, so plan to use that - I have enough Christmas supplies to sink a ship!