This is the 3rd DIY album that I have made. It is Pinterest inspired. I had 2 inches left on each of the kraft paper binding on the 2nd album and decided to make a smaller version, but this time add a spine.
I did the pages the same way except I cut down the cardboard to size. I also did the binding the same with the pony beads, then added the spine. For the cover pages, I cut down some chipboard that I received in an order from here. Then adhered it to kraft paper which I also adhered a still curled, but cut down to size toilet paper roll. Thanks for looking! I hope you like it. Now I need to decorate it. ;)