Lifting the main photo reveals hidden photos and journaling.
Things I love About playing Mom to Alyx
* The way he rests his head on my shoulder.
* The way he presses his cheek against mine.
* The feel of his hand in mine.
* Seeing the joy he takes from life.
* Snuggle time – anytime I need.
* The songs he sings to me about how much he loves me.
* The “I love YOU more!” Game.
Right side w/ photo:
This mother’s day was not the best we’ve shared. Alyx was sick and my mom was upset that he wouldn’t get to go to the zoo with her and his cousins. We did get to go to lunch with her at Chelino’s in Edmond. Even though it wasn’t the most joyful day in the world, it was still special to me. To me, there is no better way to spend my day than by playing mom to Alyx. Because, after all, isn’t that what being a mom is all about?
Background Paper: League 12 x 12 Choc Campus
Hinges: Details, Pewter Solid
Brads: Details, primary
Metal Glue on the hinges
We R Memory Makers: Country Flowers – Harvest
Paperbilities: Orange Card Stock
Bazzil: Brown Card Stock
Blue, Brown & Black inks
White photo paper and some Word tables magic ;)
Photos manipulated in Photo Impressions 5 and Adobe