This has been my 'Oh Boy, what did I start?' Can of Worms that I officially opened on Wednesday. I have 91 cartridges, and the books are very heavy and take up a lot of space. I never scrap in one place. I am always at crops, weekend getaways or between the 2 places we live. I was looking through organizational ideas, am came across this one. I downloaded each of the digital books for every cartridge that I have. I then went through them, and printed the cover of each book and only the pages that have images to cut. I left out the overlay pages as well as the project pages in the front. I created a list of all the carts I have and alphabetized and numbered them. Each of the printed pages are in a no-glare page protector and the page that has the cover printed on it has a Post It number tab on it. I have two binders, the first is Handbooks 1-49 and this one is 50-99 (room to grow ;) ) This took me about 22 hours total to do it all, and I can say I LOVE it. I am hoping I will utilize my carts more. I can say while doing this project I saw so many images I forgot I had and so many more I didn't even know existed.