this is for the April scrap pack challenge hosted by "Bjscrapsalot". I used pictures that I took walking around mission bay park. I used the scrap pack materials in the following ways:
1. I used the naked tag on page 2 to document the date I took the pics, I painted the tag yellow, added decoration with a black pen and cut the tag in half in order to slipp it under the photo.
2. I tied the white and brown grossgrain ribbon in a know and trimmed the edges to add appeal and faastened it o the lo with 2 brown brads that were part of the pack.
3.I used the embroidery floss and the beads on pg 1. I threaded the beads through the floss to adhear them to the page. I have also posted a close of this.
4. I used the towel to create die cut stars to make the lo more fun.
5. I used the 1 large index card to create the title of the layout "Dock of the Bay"
6.I used a spool of thread to make the impression on the clay to create the look of flowers, I used an exacto knofe to enhance the "petals" and inked the edges red like the flowers in the background patterned paper.
7. I used the bubble wrap along the bottom of the layout as if it were patterned paper, and painted it green to match the colors of the patterned paper I choose.
I also inked the edges of all the paper to add dimension.