Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!!! I wanted to share this adorable little house that we received at the Rusty Pickle retreat in our gift bags. The little house was donated by Deb Damboise of Say it with Letters.http://www.sayitwithletters.com/
She also has a wonderful blog check it out it http://www.sayitwithletters.blogspot.com/
She generously donated these wonderful little houses to all the Rusty Pickle Chef's. I decided last night I could not stand it anymore I had to decorate it and since I had Abigail my 3 yo granddaughter all last week .....what more perfect than to make a wall hanging of Grandma's House. It turned out so cute the pics are not the best due to the sun not shinning, it just keeps raining and raining here. When the sun shines I will post better pics. Also in our gift bag from the retreat we received the green flowers from Creative Charms they are velvet....soooo soft!! Check them out http://www.creativecharms.com/ I love 'em!! Also used from the retreat goodie bag was the green gingham ribbon from Bazzill and the Prima flower charms top of house. The pic is of Abigail last Sunday wearing the snow princess outfit I bought here. Too cute!
* House -Say it with Letters
* Velvet green flowers-Creative Charms
* Green gingham ribbon-Bazzill
* Flower charms-Prima
* blue pearls-KaiserCraft
* pp-Basic Grey
* white cardstock-Bazzill basics
* chipboard flourish-Rusty Pickle
* paint- Making Memeories spotlight
* Cricut cut the sign from Christmas Noel at 2 1/2, and the window frame from Christmas Noel.
* Transparency is from Basic Grey.
* Martha Stewart punch on roof.
Thanks and have a GREAT Day!!! Dawn Check My blog out.... http://creationsbydawn.blogspot.com/