This is the prototype Halloween album, from which I made 5 more almost identical micro albums. I kept the prototype as my own and gave 4 away to my neighbours who attended and hosted the Halloween party, and I have one micro-album left (with no pictures in it). I might sell the extra one.
The whole album is made from cereal and cracker boxes, cut with my nestabilities. The edges are sanded and inked black.
This cover was fun to make. I printed the title onto overhead transparency, then cut it into the top-note shape with my nestability. I mounted the transparency over the first chipboard page (the purple background), but I put the punched yellow moon in between the 2 layers. Then I punched the tree out of black paper and head embossed it with black sparkly embossing powder. I cut the bat from a piece of pp and embossed it as well. I put these on the outside of the transparency so the sparkle would show up. The grass hill was cut from pp, and then inked with distress ink.