Here is my metal piece for Christin's metal challenge. I was hoping I had some metal sheets. I had seen them before somewhere in my stash and I found them! Miracle! I started with the tin metal sheet and used a die cut to get a shape. I rubbed gold and copper Inka Gold over the metal, let it dry and buffed with a tissue to make it really shiny. I used 2 stamps – the cardinal and a pine branch and stamped them on the metal piece with permanent green, red and brown, but they didn't stamp very brightly. So I took my permanent markers and added more color so that they would stand out more. This was fun. Thanks for the challenge, Christin!