Declutter Your Craft Room! Storage & Organization 10% OFF Or More! | Details Here.
×

Cheers

Be the first to cheer this project!

Give a Cheer
Give cheer Give a Cheer
Favorite

Journaling: This Halloween was very different than those in the past. This was the first year that I thoroughly enjoyed all of the tradition and fun that the holiday had to offer, as a mommy. At 20 months old, Zachary and his little friends Justyn and Blake were able to do their first actual trick or treating. Although we had carried Zach around to a few neighbors houses last year as a baby, he didn't quite understand at that point what all of the fuss was about. This year, he and his buddies knew how to ring the doorbell on their own, and they knew that getting candy was the goal. It was so much fun watching them all run from house to house. They didn't even really seem to care about the loot that they were accumulating. It was more about racing their friends down the street, to the next house to ring the doorbell. I love the fact that Zach already has little friends in the neighborhood. I for see many more years of fun stuff to come.

Supply List:

Patterned Paper: All patterned paper is from the KI Memories Spooky Holiday Collection. I used Night Sky, Words, and Simple Stripe.

Cardstock: Bazzill Chatterbox Black cardstock

Vellum: Bazzill Clear vellum

Die cuts/Punch Outs: KI Memories Spooky Mod Blox and Tags

Embellishments: KI Memories Ice Candy Icicles - Spooky Ice Tiles, Queen and Co. Square Black eyelets, Doodlebug Beetle Black rick rack, Doodlebug Beetle Black Sew Easy Expressions Rub-ons Stitches, Dymo Label Maker with Black Dymo Tape, Michael's Crafts Black & White Stitched Ribbon

Stickers: Creative Imaginations Shotz stickers - ABC Skid

Ink and Paints: Making Memories - Spotlight acrylic paint and Staz On Black ink pad

Font: Times New Roman

Other: 3M transparency for ink jet printers.

Techniques: I printed my journaling on transparency first, and then backed that with clear vellum, so that the journaling could be seen clearly and the background patterned paper would still show through. I used acrylic paint around and behind the stickers on the title, so that they would show up a bit more too. Also, some of the patterned paper was slightly inked w/ a black ink pad.


Report
SavedRemovedChanged