I love this photo because it was such a tender moment between my boyfriend and oldest nephew last Thanksgiving. I cut the Basic Grey paper along the scalloped edge, wet both pieces, crinkled them up, ironed them, and then applied ink to the edges and on some of the surface to give it a real worn out look. The boshers were applied in the corners with glue dots and were used as anchors for the fiber.
Cade & Tony
I love this photo of my boyfriend with my nephew, Cade. It is so full of love and tenderness. I took it on Thanksgiving morning at Dad & Debbie’s house. At the time, we all knew that Cade was a little slow in his developing – he still hadn’t learned to talk and he was almost three years old. Just recently, my sister found out that he is mildly autistic. I think back to the moment I took this photo and how our whole attitude was that “he’s just slow”. I was sad at first when we learned of his autism, but it has helped all of us have a better understanding of Cade and his needs. We still love him no matter what.
* Basic Grey “Motifica Stucco Motif” paper
* All Night Media alphabet stamps “Classic”
* PSX alphabet stamps “Antique”
* Tim Holtz Distress Ink “walnut stain”
* StazOn ink pad “Timber Brown”
* Basic Grey “Motifica” fiber
* Bazzill Boshers
* SEI Seasoned “paprika” paper
* Bazzill cardstock in “java”
* Basic Grey Titles & Labels "Motifica"