I used rub ons from Daisy D's to create this ornament! It has a lot of dimension to it, so it was really hard to photograph...
1. Cut a circle from a transparency the size of the ornament (approximately).
2. Adhere "magic" circle rub on to middle of transparency piece.
3. Roll up transparency and insert into glass ornament (available at any craft store this time of year). It will automatically pop open inside ornament.
4. Pour in a bit of glitter for the snow. I used "Diamond Dust" from AC Moore.
5. Adhere snowflake rub on to front of glass ornament.
6. Tie ribbon on top and attach brad to middle.
(Design work for InspireMeCardKits.com's November kit.)