I did this Layout the the April Scrap pack challenge. We each were sent these items...this is how I used them:
1. K&Co naked tag...used under the title.
2. Large index card...I cut it into the shape of the tag and glued it on top.
3. White embroidery floss...stitched into the edges of the K&CO naked tag.
4. Brown and white grossgrain ribbon...in the upper right corner of the layout
5. 2 brown mini brads...also in the upper right corner of the layout
6. Blue terrycloth towel...cut into a heart in the middle of the layout.
7. 50 Clear seed beads...glued them around the terrycloth heart..used about 30-40 of them.
8. Bubble wrap...painted onto the blue background paper with white paint.
9. Sculpey Clay!...I used a stencil to do the title letters "ethan's" and also made the star buttons and little round ones.
We had to use all of the things sent in the pack and no other embellishments. We could add photos, journaling, paper, paint, and ink. The "favorite" was cut out with the Cricut. Everything else is doodled. It was definitely a challenge...at times fun though! This was inspired by Queen of Paper's "Calvin's favorite things" LO. TFL! :)