My DD, Sarah, and DS, Benjamin, with Benjamin's friends, Ben and Luke, playing Rock Band. I finally found a use for this tie-dye pp that I bought about 8 years ago!!!! LOL! I changed the photos to b/w so that the colors in the bg wouldn't clash with my wonderful pp! LOL!. Then I distressed the edges with sandpaper and inked with yellow, red, green and blue. The large pic at the top was a photo I took of the TV screen while they were actually playing and was printed on vellum - NOT my brightest idea ever!!! When it came out of the printer, it rolled up on itself because it had SOOOOO much ink on it. WHAT A MESS! But, I was Determined to use it anyway - can't waste all that ink. It wasn't exactly the effect I was going for, but, oh well... The black bg with the bright colors was VERY hard to get a good pic of! This was the best I could do! TFL!!!!