Inspired by Scrapperlicious...Thanks for all the tips Irene. This is for the Sassy Blinging Babes Masking Challenge....I used Heart shaped Doilies to mask and ink the center of the paper...I used a square cut out to mask the center of the paper and inked the edges..I used a Heidi Swapp Butterfly mask and inked the shadow under the Butterfly in the top right corner. This is also for the "That Smile" Challenge. This is my DGD Aubri. The twist was to use a stamp....I used a stamp on the chipboard that I had inked black with Alcohol ink. I stamped it and then embossed with gold powder. I did alot of Doodling with black pen and Stickles. The Crosshatch stitching in the top left corner of the photo is done with craft wire and beads. The flowers, leaves and Butterflies are done on Transparancy with Acrilic paint, Alcohol ink, White Signo pen and Stickles. This was a fun LO to do.....my camera is not taking good pics of photos and they look faded, but in real life it is very crisp. TFL!!!