Last page of my dh's book...This inspiration came from "Taba" I used some of her words, rearranged the order, and added some of my own...I love the picture of my dh helping feed a litter of baby kittens...(Momma kitty's first litter, she tried, but needed a little help)...The journaling reads: 25 reasons why I Love You....
1. I love the strength of your faith, even in a world of disbelief...You're an inspiration.
2. I love how everything you do is for us, and that we are always your top priority.
3. I love how you always put so much thought and care into expressing how much you love me.
4. I love how you never complain, even when you have to do more than your fair share.
5. I love how your embrace makes me feel so comforted and safe.
6. I love how proud I am to be seen with you...I find you so incredibly handsome.
7. I love how you love me so completely, inspite of my imperfections.
8. I love how you always open doors for me, and that you have also trained Grant to always treat me like a lady.
9. I love that you are so talented in so many aspects of life, from sports, to personal relationships, and commitments.
10. I love that I feel confidant in you to always stand beside me.
11. I love your passion for doing what is right.
12. I love your gentleness, even when times are rough.
13. I love that sparkle in your eyes that expresses such sincerity.
14. I love your hair, I always have, and I always will
15. I love how your smile brightens my day,.
16. I love how you keep your cool, even when I don't.
17. I love how you kiss me each and every day.
18. I love how you miss me when I'm not there.
19. I love how you find joy in the simple things in life.
20. I love how our differences compliment our relationship.
21. I love your boyish charm, even when you do some pretty goofy stuff.
22. I love how you believe in me, even when I don't believe in myself.
23. I love how much I can trust you in every way, and with everything.
24. I love your intelligence, and how humble you are about it.
25. I love how no one else could make more sense, or more love in my life than yo, You have always been, and will always be my "One".