We don't celebrate Christmas so I did a LO about my hubby and me. Here's how I used everything in the pack:
(1)Coffee filter – Cut, sewn, and pulled together to form the flower by the title.
(2) 2 Patterned pieces of paper – Used as photo tag backgrounds
(3) Swatches of Fabric – Green – Leaves on flower; Red & White – Used strands of the material to hang ornament hangers from.
(4) Metal ornament hangers – Used to hang photo tags
(5) Inch CD – Covered with polka dot paper and used to hold title
(6) Silver disks – 1 large & 1 small below the title; the rest used on the photo tags for “2004”
(7)Line ruled rolodex card – Used for journaling
(8) Loose Rhinestones – Glued to flower paper as flower centers
(9) Ft. minty dental floss – Used to sew the coffee filter flower and then pull the floss to scrunch the filter together to form a flower.
(10)Strung white pearl beads – Also used as flower centers on the patterned paper
(11)Oz. tubes of glitter – Used silver as coffee filter flower's center and used red as the flower's petals
(12)Inch red velvet ribbon – Cut out hearts and glued around main photo.