This LO was created & or based on multiple themes:
1) Picture - A picture of me leaning over the rail, at the very top of Sears Tower, from back when I lived in Chicago!
2) My Ode To Ferris...though in my case the rail was as far as I could go...plus, I honestly think I'd pass out if I had actually leaned over & pressed myself up along the glass like in the movie!
3) Be bold. Be brave. Be fearless. Literally & or Spiritually.
4) Title - Shine on. Being that I'm a born & raised Cali girl, you can imagine my complete disappointment when the sun only seemed to come out on rare occassion while stationed in the Mid-West!...Sunshine = Literally & or Spiritually, as well!
5) Journaling = Life & living in a busy city & world, literally, but not of it, spiritually.
6) Just a wonderful reminder of how no matter what I've been through or where the military has taken me over the years, that the Lord has always been there each & every step of the way!
7) Last tidbit. The lyrics are based on a song titled More, by Matthew West...And he just so happens to be from Chicago where I first heard his song!
As always, Bless & TFL!
Take a look
As far as you can see.
And think of me.
I am with you wherever...
Where you go is where I am.
Shine On. Shine On For Me.
Just a face in the city.
Just a tear on a crowded street.
You're one in a million.
And you belong to me.
I love you more than the sun.
And the stars that I taught how to shine.
I love you yesterday and today.
And tomorrow I'll say it again.