this was for a few different challenges. For the AGC to do a LO containing wishes. Also for the ABC (NOP) challenge. Numbers (in journaling) Oval (picture) Patterened paper (background, picture mat, glitter paper for words, and also the mat for the journaling is also a PP, it's just really hard to see because it's really light and I also sanded it.) TFL!
1. I wish to go back to school and get an associate in physical therapy.
2. I wish to take good care of my babies, Jack and Jill.
3. I wish to get a good job as a physical therapist assistant.
4. I wish to buy a reliable, running, decent looking car.
5. I wish to have a nice and reasonably sized house that is in a good neighborhood.
6. I wish to make good money to help support my family.
7. I wish to have 3-4 kids.
8. I wish to raise my kids to become good people and to be happy with there lives.
9. I wish to never be in overwhelming debt again.
10. I wish to be a good wife to my future husband. 11. I wish to be happy with my life when I am older.
12. I wish to help people in a positive and possibly life changing way.
13. I wish to be married to the same man my whole life.
14. I wish to find God and follow him faithfully
15. I wish to see the world.
16. I wish to someday have my very own scrapbook room.
17. I wish to take care of my parents when they get older.
18. I wish to have good health.
19. I wish to have a close circle of friends.
20. I wish to keep a good relationship with my husband, my family, and my children.