This card is basically the same, just different colors. The base card is a blue linen that I've had forever, that I layered a piece of TAC's Kamalaht DP to. I stamped the image with Night of Navy ink and cut it out with my coluzzle and added it to a piece of Night of Navy cs. Before adding it to the card I added a length of ribbon to it and tied it in a knot. I added the image panel and then the flowers. I colored in part of the stamped image with chalk then added the sentiment panel that I stamped in Night of Navy and punched out with my word window punch and I was complete.
For more blah blah blah please visit my blog @ http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/