My aunt and uncle celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in 2006. The invitation to the party had their wedding photo on the front, but whoever made it, didn't preserve the aspect ratio of the photo so it was stretched out. I scanned it and restored it to a more normal ratio and printed it as a 5x7. I love this photo and the sepia tone to it. The other photo is of them at the party. Also, the invite used a very plain block font so, instead of using it, I rewrote it in Black Chancery, printed it on vellum, and inked the edges in gold.
I made the envelope to hold the other photos I have from the party. They are from a disposable camera my mom had so they are pretty bad -- thus, not getting their own page. I made an accordian style mini album for them that tucks in the envelope -- the pic of it is in my gallery. The envelope is held closed with magnetic snaps. I like the tie closure look, but want to be able to open this without removing it from the page protector, so I just left it plain.
The flowers are all sprayed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. The little gold 50's in 3 of the flowers are from the confetti on the tables. The pp's are all from the new DCWV Rustic Stack -- I love this stack!
This is for the ABC Challenge Round 9 - DEFG.
D - Distressing: I've used tearing and inking.
E - Envelope: I made the envelope.
F - Flowers (at least 2): I have 25.
G - Green: The paisley and the striped pp's have green; some of the flowers are pale green; and the brad in the center of the large flower is green.