These chipboard layouts are my first attempt at screwing up the distressing technique...and I didn't disappoint. I've not used raw chipboard before and figured I needed to seal it so the finish didn't absorb into the board. Seemed logical. Yes? Wrong...After sealing the chiipboard I sprayed it with metal old gold finish, then I tried distressing it. HA! Everything I tried, stamping, antiquing, inking etc, smeared and would not dry. At least most of it washed off! You can still see traces of it on the background chipboard. Finally, I ended up drawing the black flourishes on the scalloped frames, with a 'stick on anything' Sharpie pen. However, after tearing out what little hair I've left, I am pleased with the results. I made the roses using Gabriella's tutorial on her blog. I modified them by scalloping the hearts and adding lightweight pink mulberry papers for a two-toned effect. And a little bling for extra PoP. Somehow, I managed to distress the small frames through trial and error and the white swirls are from the new StoryBook Cricut cartridge. And, of course, the pictures are my granddaughter, Julena. I also glittered the title letters...they kept getting lost in the whole scheme of things!