Showing her my dog lucy.This layout didn't go as i originally wanted to. It was the fragments. You have to use permanent ink on them. In the end I took Alcohol inks (gold) and, along with the ink applicator,covered the back of them. On the front I covered all 4 pieces with alcohol ink "stream". Then I took a "foliage" acrylic stamp and an embossing pad and then stamped onto the fragment. Poured clear embossing powder on it and heated it with a heat gun. After it has completely cooled off, I took their blending solution and rubbed off the ink. The image of the foliage stamp is left. On the right side of the layout I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background. Then I took faded jeans distress ink and rubbed it over the embossing.It stands out now.