5 X 7 card
Bazzill-yellow & purple pp
McGill Dogwood Punch
MS-edge punch "Pansy"
Happy Easter-Inkadinkado stamp heat embossed gold
Tutorial on Pansies (I think that's what they look like!)
1. Punch flowers out of white cardstock
2. Spray with Sunflower glimmer mist
3. While still wet -dip edges in "Fully Purple" glimmer mist which has been sprayed on tin foil. The purple will soak up the tips creating a lovely effect!
4. With a sponge brush lightly touch the middle of the flower with purple
5. Allow to dry
6. Use stickles Starry Night around all edges
7. I added stamens but a gem or button or whatever you wish could go in the center! Happy Creating!!