I started this house before the summer, for half a year it had only four walls and planning permission for what I wanted to do with it. I'm now in the phase "let's just finally finish all these started projects" and the house fell into my hands. I made the roof first (as it turned out - the most difficult part of the construction), I put the door on and began to add other ingredients. I painted it a bit with Crackle Paint and insulated with Distress Powders and Stickles, Liquid Pearls and crystal clusters. I found a place for it on an island covered with gauze fog, dew drops and glitter moss. Then I planted a tree, grass and flowers, a few butterflies arrived and a little snail found its way up there.
July 01, 2010