The base card is Kraft that I layered with some DP from my Provocraft Americana Patchwork collection. The image is a digi image from Karen's Doodles that I printed and colored in with my pencils and gamsol. I used markers here and there for little touches. I cut the image out with my oval nestie and then cut out a scallop oval nestie to layer behind the image. Before I placed the image panel down I took a piece of scrap Kraft card stock and added a length of ribbon to it and added it to the center of the paper. Once the image panel was added I picked out some primas and some eyelet/brads and added them with glue dots around the panel. Once everything was in place I added some stickles for a little glitter here and there and I was complete.
For more blah blah blah please visit my blog @ http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/