Gift cards are a great way to allow your family and friends to treat themselves during the holiday season. Creating custom holders for cards is a thoughtful way to personalize your gift. Grab your favorite Fiskars punches and create these simple card holders.
1. Start by trimming a piece of cardstock to 8.5 inch x 4 inch. Use your Fiskars trimmer to carefully trim a 4.5 inch x 0.5 inch strip from each side of the cardstock, forming a gentle 'T' shape.
2. Diagonally trim each end of the 'T' using Fiskars scissors.
3. Change your trimmer blade to a scoring blade, and create score lines along the edges of the 'T', then score 1inch from the end of the narrow section. Fold along all scores.
4. Trim a piece of patterned paper to 3.75 inch x 2.5 inch. Punch each corner with Fiskars Lever Punch - Corner Bracket to hold gift card.
5. Use Fiskars Tag Lever Punch to add a personalized note
6. Fold the card closed, and use Fiskars Winter Special Edition holiday punches to decorate the front of the card