Inside: And every day, I fall all over again. Happy Anniversary!
The challenge at For Fun Challenges is to make fall leaves the focal point or pretty dominant in your card. I thought I could turn this image (into a fall card and I like the outcome.) And it was perfect timing because my husband and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary yesterday so I made this card for him. My friend Stephanie is pretty awesome at coming up with sentiments and she didn’t let me down for this card either….Thank You Steph! The cool fall leaf paper in the background is from my friend True who sells at Clear Dollar Stamps. She has an autumn and fall line that totally rock, check them out!
The challenge at For Fun Challenges is sponsored by Di’s Digital Downloads!! The lucky winner of a random drawing from all entries will receive 5 (yes, FIVE) images of the winner’s choice!! I wish I could win…..my wish list is pretty long over there!
1) For Fun Challenges - use fall leaves as focal point
2) Cute Card Thursday – Challenge #184 – Animal Crackers! This week we want to see your creations that feature an animal as or in the main image.
3) Stamps R Us – Autumn/Fall.
4) Alphabet Challenge Blog – R for Recipe.
1 x image
2 x backing papers
3 x flowers (use only 3 on your work please)
I used three leaves. Not sure they will count since not technically flowers but thought it was close so I would try!!
5) Stamptacular Sunday Challenge – Challenge #132 – Photo Inspiration. A beautiful fall photo of trees along a road.