created using the Scraps Of Darkness Kits (Best Kit on the Planet if you ask me!) , CSI-Color, Stories Inspiration case file #15, and with the design sketch of the month from Dusty Attic.
So what's Kitty's tough edgy look all about? Escape Kitty and her Standard Poodle pup friend, Chena, have been touring Australia these last several weeks. Kitty tries really hard to keep up with the ever energetic Chena, but her cat legs wear out fast and the desire to nap takes over.
In an effort to keep on sightseeing, she's had to be creative and use her imagination to find transportation. She's done well so far by hopping a ride in a Kangaroo's pouch but the Kangaroo had to part ways and hop on home. Her next brilliant idea involves wheels, leather and goggles.
Did you ever wonder where the ruffians stay when they are in the outback? They camp. In this orange camper driven by Miss Kitty, herself. Oh my goodness, can you picture them now bumping along down the highway? If you see them, just give a little wave and steer clear or better yet, turn the other way. There's no vouching for Kitty's driving abilities.
One of the suggested elements this week was to include a "monster"in your layout. Well now, I'd have to argue that Escape Kitty falls into that category, because I really have created a monster outta that little Kitty.
I used a few Dusty Attic pieces here in my layout. First, the Barb Wire DA0154. Then I used a Paris Post Mark DA0320.
I must give props to many people for making this particular adventure possible.
- Thanks to my dear friend Kim C, or KimmyC70 at Scrapbook.com for the suggestion to add tire tracks to the layout. Kitty left some tire tracks as she peeled rubber. I am not even sure how Kitty can "peel rubber" with a camper - yet another reason you should be turning AWAY from her if you see her. Kim is so very inspirational and creative and I often seek her help for scrappy 911 assistance. Thanks Kim.
- The photo was donated to Escape Kitty by Maryanne Stanford, aka Oziem at Scrapbook.com. Mayanne's gallery is simply amazing. Maryanne is currently traveling OUT of the country. What does THAT tell you? She lends Kitty a motorcycle and then promptly leaves the area? See what I'm saying about Kitty's skills? Thanks Maryanne.
- Thanks to Maggi Harding for letting Chena travel with Miss Kitty and trusting your beloved pup with my crazy wild Kitty. Maggi's collaboration on the Escape Kitty Adventures is so much fun. Maggi also has additional adventures on her blog, along with mind blowing artwork. Thanks Maggi.
- Thanks a million to Michelle Grant at Dusty Attic for this wonderful design. She really has a gift for sketches.
- Please check out Scraps Of Darkness, where you'll find me hanging out.
Please check out my blog : http://escapekitty.blogspot.com/
I also would love if you could "like" me on facebook. I want world domination feline style but I need your help. http://www.facebook.com/EscapeKitty
Thanks for looking here.
Copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder