I created this layout for the Bobunny January 2013 Layout Challenge. The challenge is to "Reflect and scrap something you accomplished, survived or are proud of in 2012." http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2013/01/january-layout-challenge.html
I also created this for the Scrapbook.com scraps challenge and girls, girls, girls challenge. I will be sharing this with the One Pic challenge as well.
I also created this for the tag challenge at Scrap Your Stash. http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2013/01/january-challenge-is-here.html
Something I was proud of in 2012:
• I paid off a lot of charge cards. Debt reduction!!
• I started getting rid of junk in my townhouse. I don't want unnecessary stuff moved to my new house.
• I made the design teams of Nuts About Sketches and Child Play Challenges.
• I was a Guest Designer at A Cherry on Top and Birds of a Feather Kit Club.
• I was a fan feature at Practical Scrappers 10/3/2012 and 11/22/2012.
• I was a September Favorite at Creative Scrappers (a sketch blog).
• I was published in Scrapstreet Magazine in February and March.
• I was published on Sketch Savvy's site twice.
• My 9 y/o son started drawing some awesome pictures and writing poetry. • My daddy gave me a surprise party for my birthday in August.
• My son got a 1st place ribbon for his science project in May 2012; 3rd grade.
• My son was the best player on his flag football team. He is fast! Plus he was the only child to make a touchdown the entire season.
1. Scraps from a patterned paper by BoBunny that had surf boards on it
2. Bobunny scraps from 12x12 Flirty Flowers patterned paper # 12FYF052
3. Bobunny Love Bandit 12x12 patterned paper # 12LB795
4. MS Word for journaling; Arial font; used a watermark
6. Recollections kraft tags # 81317-2012-07