For round 9 of the Gallery Inspiration Challenge, I was given this lovely LO by Callibeescraps: http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/3921605.html
The added twist for this round is to "make your lo stack with an NSBD challenege too".
I couldn't decide which of the NSD challenges to pick, so I did as many as I could.
- Negative die-cut (the title)
- Hot Mess (was supposed to be before and after photos of scrap-room on NSD, but I interpreted it as before and after photos of my hair.)
- 4 square photos
- party embellishments (I used bunting)
- 3 ways to use Washi tape (I watched the video and chose flags, bunting on baker's twine, stamping on it, journalling on it, and covering the back of the pinwheel - yeah I know, more than 3 there too!)
- AND FINALLY, yes, I even managed to put a door prize in there too. Haha.