Well, this one sat on my table all week. . . I just couldn't get all the pieces together! I stamped the roses (made a mask of one so that I could make a bouquet), and colored them with my Copic Markers, then I heat embossed them with clear powder, then stamped over them with the script stamp and embossed those words and them tore them out of the paper and distressed the edges (whew!). I used a sticker quote on white cardstock and distressed the edges, my tag . . . I used molding paste and a mask and then sprayed it with Shimmer Mist, Rub on letters, and then the title was cut from my Gypsy, layered, colored with my Copics to match the roses and heat embossed, the same with the green flourish, and then some jewels, with a few cut outs from my Graphic 45 paper.