I did this for another person's CJ but this was the page I did for my OWN album.
Basic Gray papers.
25 Facts about me you may or may not know:
1. I love to clean. I am not kidding. I have been following flylady.net for awhile now and my laundry is usually running and my sink clean. Everything else just seems to fall into place. It doesnít mean my house is spotless but I feel awesome when itís clean. 2. I work full time as a senior systems analyst and love my job and the people I work with. I figure if Iím going to leave Joey at daycare all day, I may as well love what I do!
3. I have a 45-55 minute drive to work one way because we hated living in the busy city so we moved into a small town which I absolutely love. Our next house which weíll probably live in for years will probably be in the same town because we love it.
4. Iím in a momís club and even though Iím working full time, I have found many awesome moms. Iím in a recipe club, we do evening playground playgroups, and I go to the crafterís club to scrapbook once a month. I LOVE it!
5. I have been doing web design since 1996. Iíve been online since 1995. Iím addicted to the pc and to the web.
6. I love to scrapbook and need to be in the mood. Sometimes Iím so exhausted even thinking I NEED to scrapbook. Other times you need to tear me away!
7. I love having children. Joey is the light of my life (and so is my husband!). I canít even imagine having a life without Joey. 8. I love water. I drink about 100oz a day and it has to be ice cold.
9. I struggle with weight because I love to eat!
10. I love to cook. I canít do it from scratch but I love finding good recipes. My favorite place to find recipes is allrecipes.com and my Delicious and Simple magazine. I love to cook for others Ė esp for dh.
11. I wear glasses or contacts and have since I was 12. Contacts at 14.
12. I was boy crazy since I can remember (kindergarten!). I had more boyfriends in high school than I can count and Iím not kidding. 13. Iím a first born and an over-achiever. 14. I have 4 cats. It started with one, then 2 for a friend. Then 3 because well we had room and the 4th I couldnít resist. Thatís enough!
15. We have 27 fish. We didnít start with that many but our molly keeps having babies Ė so far 14 survivors! Itís fun raising them!
16. I LOVE to sleep. I can sleep anytime and usually will nap when Joey does. 17. I am almost always happy. I have a good way to twist negative into positive and have a happy outlook on life.
18. I love to smile. I smile at everyone. Itís one of my best traits!
19. Family is most important to me. We spend a LOT of time with our grandparentís, and our parents.
20. My favorite scent is anything coconut!!! My favorite drink is the pina colada. I could drink them all day (without the alcohol or Iíd be on the floor! LOL). Iíve never been Ďsickí drunk! I know when to cut myself off! 21. I graduated from Northwood University with a bachelors in computer science management in 2000.
22. Joe and I have been living together since our freshman year of college (1997). Heís my college sweetheart!
23. Iím completely addicted to music. I have over 1330 songs on my ipod and use it daily at work. My favorite is 80ís soft rock.
24. Iím very chatty. I like to hear about peopleís lives. Itís interesting to learn about different things and perspectives. I LOVE to blog and my favorite part of scrapbooking is the journaling (as you can tell by my long list here!).
25. I only like to talk on my cell phone when Iím in the car with my headset on. I hate talking on it when Iím at home!