this page was inspired by one I saw done by missbabie, http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showphoto.php/photo/205438 be sure to check hers out too!
I wrote out 100 reasons why I love my husband and then printed it on Velum, the other papers and dicut are Wild Asparagus!
1. He has a grand faith in the Lord 2. He seeks to always be in God’s will 3. He lives in a way that is pleasing to the Lord 4. Kindness is always the rule of his mouth
5. He is faithful to me 6. He is patient with me 7. He is passionate about me
8. He delights in our children 9. His eyes dance with joy 10. The color of his eyes makes me melt 11. He is my best friend 12. He is my lover 13. He is my leader 14. He challenges me to always do what is right 15. He is an incredible partner in parenting 16. He loves me like Christ loves the Church 17. He gives the kids baths
18. He reads the Bible to our boys every night. 19. He is an incredible example to the boys 20. He has an incredible smile 21. He values our family above all else. 22. He works hard every day. 23. He is insanely smart 24. He knows how to shoot a bow and arrow 25. He keeps our home well repaired 26. He stops on the way home for milk without complaint.
27. He calls me Mosey 28. He was simply adorable the first time he told me that he thought he was falling in love with me 29. He gives me amazing kisses 30. His thoughts and actions are pure 31. He catches lizards 32. He works hard to create a grand atmosphere for our boys to grow up in 33. He’s really good at building tents 34. He is fun to be with in a tent 35. He looks great in jeans 36. He has a heart to serve the Lord 37. He has a vision for our family 38. He encourages me in the things I like to do 39. He provides us with our home, and all we need 40.He makes it possible for me to scrapbook 41. His gifts to me are always from the heart 42. He has a swell cleft in his chin 43. He is fun to watch sci-fi movies with 44. He endures girl movies with almost no complaint 45. He can always make me laugh 46. He is incredibly fun to watch when he plays with our boys 47. He leads our home with grace 48. He always fully enjoys a backrub and makes it a joy to give it to him 49. He has great legs 50. He knows just how to fix up pictures and make them perfect 51. He is adorable when he gets a new gadget 52. His love for our boys runs very deep 53. He has built a relationship with each boy 54. He would rather be with me, than with “the guys” 55. He has great hair 56. He enjoys me 57. He has arms that when they are around me, I feel safe 58. He is so strong 59. He can make any computer work any time 60. He can take a bad day and make it good 61. When He touches my cheek it makes me melt 62. He endures patiently the shortcomings of others 63. He is strong in trials 64. He never leaves me when I need him 65. He stood strong when I was in labor with Taye 66. He was so excited when Caleb was born that it made me fall in love all over again 67. He was there for me when Jaden was born 68. He loved Jaden intensely immediately 69. He was right by my side while Carter J was born 70. He takes joy in being in every day of our boys lives 71. He has an incredible smile 72. He always smells so nice 73. He is cute when watching Garfield 74. He always puts scrapbooking stuff in my stocking at Christmas 75. He BBQ’s better than any food I’ve ever had in my life 76. He makes great fajitas 77. He can write a love letter to set fire in my heart 78. He is fun to snack with 79. He writes the most incredible puppet shows 80. He takes our Biblestudy’s seriously 81. He is an incredibly talented artist 82. He has a great body 83. He meant it when he said ‘till death do us part 84. He has great muscles in his arms 85. He has tender loving hands 86. He is a great Sunday School teacher 87. He makes me smile when I can hear him sing in church 88. He makes my heart skip a beat when I catch him looking across a room at me 89. He see’s where I am overwhelmed and steps in and takes care of it 90. He dresses really cool 91. He looks really cute playing Hullabaloo 92. He makes our kids laugh 93. He instructs our sons in wisdom every day 94. He emails me or calls me just to say hi 95. He shares his heart with me 96. He shares his soda with me 97. He puts up with me taking thousands of pictures 98. He is a better nurse to sick boys than I am 99. He puts a lot of thought into gifts for the boys 100. HE IS MINE and I LOVE HIM!