I made two cards for my two daughters (count 1 for the challenge since they are identical) using the kissing acetate technique in Jan's Holiday Kisses challenge. The 3rd image is of the inside of the card.Stamps (3) : Custer's Last Stamp - large Witches hat, Stampendous - Happy Halloween, Daisy Bucket - Play DayInks : Ranger Alcohol - Butterscotch, Eggplant, Slate, Wild Plum, Ranger Archival Crimson, Versafine Onyx BlackEP : Ranger Super Fine Detail Clear (front sentiment)I used polished stone technique on Gary M. Burlin & Co. embossable window plastic. I kissed the witch hat to the acetate after inking it with Archival Crimson (my black pad is a little dry, so I tried a juicier crimson and it worked fine). The archival ink takes away the alcohol when you rub it off quick with a rag. There is white watercolor paper mounted behind the acetate and the whole piece is mounted on glossy black card stock.I printed the inside sentiment on the computer and hand stamped the little monster. TFL!