Shadow Boxes inside the baseball Configurations book.
- All boxes lined with "Terminology" tissue wrap by Tim Holtz.
- Top row: The bottlecaps with glittered epoxy baseball icons, the green slide frame, and the red and white twine are all by unknown manufacturers. The small baseball bat button on one of the bottlecaps is by Buttons Galore, and the baseball buttons behind the slide frame are by Buttons Galore and Dress It Up/Jesse James.
- Middle row: The background paper is from the Good Ol' Sport collection by Graphic 45. The vintage-style baseball card is from the Allstar collection by Prima. The bat button is by Buttons Galore; the baseball button is by Dress It Up/Jesse James. The small flocked baseball field is by EK Success.
- Bottom row left: The sheet of cork is by an unknown manufacturer (I purchased it over eight years ago, and this is the first time I've used it). The home plate button is by Buttons Galore, and I did the text strips myself after finding the font that matched the pre-printed materials elsewhere in the shadow box.
- Bottom row right: The background paper and the tiny image on the TV are from the Good Ol' Sport collection by Graphic 45. The vintage-style baseball card is from the Allstar collection by Prima. The metal TV charm was purchased on clearance (27 cents for two charms!) from the Hobby Lobby store brand a few years back. The glove, bat, and ball are 1:12 scale dollhouse accessories by Town Square Miniatures.