A papercrafted haunted house I made with my Cameo, from some files in the Silhouette Online Store and an assortment of other materials.
Assembled with help from the tutorial at http://findingtimetocreate.blogspot.com/2014/10/3d-haunted-house-assembly-tutorial.html
Haunted house, fence, tree, roof scallops, bat, and tombstone (and, although you can't see them in this picture, the witch and cat behind some of the windows) from files in the Silhouette Online Store. Links to individual files at the bottom of the material list.
- Purple, orange, and green cardstock by Die Cuts With a View.
- Grass paper by Paper House Productions (on a base of brown shipping paper wrapped around a piece of foam core)
- The doorknobs are orange glitter brads from the Maple Grove collection by We R Memory Keepers.
- The brick path was cut from a piece of leftover brick road material from Mom's snow village stuff.
- The windows are backed with vellum. One of them has a witch behind it, another has a cat, and another has a vellum ghost. These are best seen when the battery-operated tea lights are on inside - see next picture for the best detail shots I could do without using the flash.
- Fences cut from paper by Simple Stories, inked with Knotted Wood chalk ink by Prima.
- Broom made by cutting a q-tip in half, inking up the stick with some Prima chalk inks, and wrapping a fringed piece of scrap cardstock around it, then securing with some embroidery floss.
- Lots of Glossy Accents used on this thing, from gluing down flat pieces to holding up the fence to making the cat's eyes and the potion in the cauldron.
- Speaking of the cauldron, that's an upturned skull-shapped "popper" toy. A scrap of black fabric inside makes the eye sockets less obvious; on top of that, a cotton ball for volume; on top of that, a scrap piece of light green paper saturated with a mix of Pine Needles Stickles, Glossy Accents, green, silver, and purple glitter, and some light green sand.
Haunted House: http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=48689
Tree, bat, and tombstone: http://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/?page=view-shape&id=47577
Fence and cat: http://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/?page=view-shape&id=66039