Hi everyone! Melissa here for Gina's Designs. I hope everyone is enjoying their new year, and finding a little time to do some scrapbooking.
Here are the steps I used to make this fun chandelier. The chandelier will be coming soon to Gina's Designs!
1. Prep with gesso
2. Paint with liquid silver leaf paint
3.Mix purple twinkling H20s and blue watercolor paint and brush on whole surface.
4. Sprinkle on jeweled gold embossing powder on sconces, melt slightly with heat tool. This will give it a gritty texture.
5. Swipe on some glossy accents and sprinkle on metal silver glitter.
6. Paint surface with silver leaf paint.
7. Brush on gold leaf paint.
On one side I almost completely covered the surface with gold paint. I put more of the purple paint mix on it. On another side, I brushed the gold on lightly.
Thanks for looking! If you want to see more photos please see my blog, http://melissalarson57.blogspot.com/