My first diecut layout! Made for the "February - What Is Next - Formula" challenge. I had this collection of four 1"x1" photos from 1906 that I had finally figured out who they were and how they were related that seemed perfect for this challenge. I didn't want to use the originals, so it took me a bit to get the digitals to print. Since I had several copies by then, the ink ran out on the last 1/8th of an inch. Go figure. I tried and tried to find a way to mask that, and finally realized "TEXTURE!" I chose the frame first and then the fussy Victorian paper. Nothing like expressing the dismay of raising such lively boys in a house as Victorian fussy! I saw a video a while back showing Glossy Accents as a subsitute for glass on charms and followed that path with the photographs. I have several vintage frames at home with bowed glass and decided to emulate that on paper. Oval cuts are not easy at this size, need to order some dies for oval cuts. I found the tiles in the woodworking part of the craft store and pulled them out and strung them on some nylon thread. (Of course couldn't find my reading glasses, so that was a challenge in it's own self!) I ran the cardstock for the challenge through the machine a couple times and started gluing. I used crackle gel on the frame to emulate varnish, after staining with Distress Aged Mahogony. Dis some fussing with leftover stain on the card and some texture on the paper to break up the pattern. I hope you enjoy this, as I had fun coming up with ideas!