For this side I used a lot of pattern papers again. I put rub ons along the bottom of the top photo, I used a few Spellbinders dies again - cut the large one and heat embossed it in red, I cut a smaller one in gold foil for the next layer and then the top layer in brown card stock that I heat embossed with only one layer of UTEE to give it a mottled metal kind of look. I used chipboard letters - that were way too blue, so I used a Faber Castel Big Pen in white and colored over them, and layered them all with pop dots. I also cut some open work leave branches with a die and stamped them with a blue gray chalk ink, I also used a Spellbinders die to cut the gold leave branches out of the gold yardstick. The flowers were also cut with a die out of a beige kind of pattern paper and I stained/painted them with Ranger Stain then while we scrunched them and added a jewel in the center, and more jewels on the right side of the photos again.