The pic looks much sharper and better IRL. This is for CG1's challenge-Breaking out of your box. So here's what I "broke out of": simple layout (well, relatively simple for me!), no inking (can you believe it?!), doodling!!, lots of journaling! Woohoo! Well, and using lots of negative space and using white cs too! I think I'm loving simple! I created the scalloped border with a corner punch. I'm also entering this for Dana Tate's color challenge.
I wish for you:
- to be happy and to find happiness in whatever you do
- to find your passion the way we found ours. I believe excellence can easily be achieved as long as you are passionate about what you do.
- to learn independence. The biggest gift we can give you is to teach you how to stand on your own two feet. The greatest happiness you can give us is knowing that we need not worry about you coz you can do it on your own.
- to have at least one true friend who'll be with you through the good and the bad, the happiness and the sorrow, the successes and the failures.
- above all, to be thankful to God for everything you have and to always keep him close to your heart!
KI alphabet soup
TT whirly gigs, williamsburg
Colorbox charcoal fluid chalk
Marvy Le Plume blk pen
and computer--that's not my handwriting!! LOL! I wanted to use my own, but since I have a hard time making it neat, I decided to just type it!