Wanted to do a new variation on my stempunk Angel so I decided to try out some new products and techniques on this project. I first started with pieces of raw chipboard and put together like a puzzle then added some bling to use as rivets, and other chipboard elements that I wanted to use for additional textures but disappear into the background. After that I gessoed everything in black. I then used Prima's rust effects and patina pastes to get the color and bg effect. I did not use the products as directed, I actually put them on with a stencil brush circling in color layers. I also used the paste on the word stencil I used and later came back to highlight. The main art piece is lots of layers of chipboard, metals, etc. and added the metal colored gears to hold everything nice and secure. On the main top piece I blotted this time with the paste and used more of the yellow to pop off the deeper bg. Used several Prima products to slightly alter metals and the word Inspire (which I also toned down with rust paste). Added flowers, seed beads, glass beads, mica flakes and more metals. I added the vintage handle at the top of the frame and then left it alone(the frame) because it was a perfect match in my eyes! It also has a great feel and softness to it, which blended nicely with the ruff textures inside. Some of the items I used on this were gifted to me by friends(TY) and thought they would be perfect with what I already had and what I was trying to create. I really enjoyed doing something different and trying new products! The fancy chipboard pieces are DA. TFL!