This year I decided to create memory albums as gifts for my supervisors. I started this album in January and finished it yesterday. They may take me some time to complete. Of course, I did get side tracked along the way.
This is the first album I've built from chipboard up. Usually I start with a kraft album and decorate. I would like to say I've learned a lot about assembly and accepting imperfection. This is also the first time I decorated the cover last. Usually I do that first and it sets the tone of the album. I decided to keep it simple and just create a bouquet on the cover. The deeper tone flowers are handmade and the roses are g45. Some of the leaves I stamped on vellum and embossed before cutting out. Also, I covered all the flowers in frosting powder. Overall, happy with this album. TFL