This is a throwback set of photos from 1999. I am pretty proud of myself for it "only" taking 20 years to finally scrap them since I have many older photos yet to find a home. LOL! Thanks for looking!
Anyhow, for following challenges I have listed what meets the requirements:
• April-June HOARDERS Challenge – Pretty much everything has been hoarded for years from the photos to the flowers. I'm pretty sure the newest thing I've bought and used is the adhesives. • May 2 Page Sketch Challenge – Pretty self-explanatory
• May NSD Mood Board Challenge – soft blues and warm orangish red and orangish brown
• National Scrapbook Day 2019 | Scrapbooker's Choice Challenge – Pretty self-explanatory
• NSD 2019 JOURNALING challenge – On left page Category #4 :Journaling strips, and Category #6 :Handwritten journaling on both pages
• NSD Collector's Challenge -- "Thanks for the Memories" - the brown hued flowers. and muted flowers, as well as the cardstock are from Making Memories which is now out of business. • May 2019 Use Your Stamps Challenge – I used a wood stamp to put the red paint on the background. • May 2019 Scrap with Your Scraps Challenge: The patterned paper is all from scraps left over from a planner I made for 2013!
• May 2019 Sticker Challenge: I used little vellum tag stickers for the journaling.
• May 2019 Mixed Media Challenge: I used paint, markers, ink, and collage crazing medium