We only took a few photos at my son's family birthday party, and they didn't come out that great, but the memory must be scrapped, right? Challenges include:
1. Scraplift the person before you: I scraplifted TIna (teenybop61) with her cute birthday page here: https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/30986/view/6312467/-1/0/0.html
2. Scrap With Your Scraps - banner cardstock, bottom 2 patterned papers.
3. Stickers - the journaling tag is a sticker.
4. Use Your Stamps- banner, ticket.
5. Journaling - color other than black.
6. Daily Inspiration for 5/11 - cake is definitely something I want to eat!