Pictures from our walking tour - also seen on the train tour. Stenciled the bricks; used old Prima chipboard. Basic Grey scrap, key rub-on die-cut - HOTP. Included brochures so put the journaling on the back. Journaling is taken from the walking tour pamphlet.
Journaling on back: Dedicated on Sept. 8, 1902, this example of late Gothic Revival architecture was built to replace an 1870 church destroyed by fire. Gothic detail is legion, with numerous lancet windows of all sizes and sturdy buttresses at every corner, separating bays of the side facades. The exquisite stained glass windows, imported from Germany, were installed in 1906. This church, which is the cathedral of the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.