Photos from Windsor Castle - Engine Court and the Quadrangle. My hubby loves taking panoramic pictures, so it's always fun figuring out how to scrap them! Challenges include:
1. Scrap With Your Scraps - all patterned paper except the beige one across the top of both pages.
2. Stickers - hearts, circle, scalloped circle, striped banner. Includes twist of heart stickers.
3. Use Your Stamps - title, subtitle, flourishes.
4. Journaling - 50+ words and digital.
5. Elsie Flannigan Week 2 - although there are multiple photos on this layout, I think the focus is definitely on the panoramic photo.
6. Daily Inspiration for 2/4 - used multiple stamps.