This LO was made especially two different Challenges- May Music Inspiration and May Baker's dozen. The song that was given to me was - "Paradise by the Dashboard light" by Meatloaf (We had to pick a song for the person whom signed up before you.) It also, needed to "remind" you or think of your Mom. Also, the twist was to use your Mom's favorite color. (My Mom's favorite color is Blue.) The ONLY lyrics from this song that I could use in reference to my Mom is: "Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?" I also, had wedding pictures!!
For the Baker's Dozen Challenge:
1. Use springtime colors- PP was "Spring Showers" from Quick Quotes
2. Brads- Center of flower & on the 2 journaling cards
3. Wooden element- Flowers
4. torn paper- journaling tags
5. Clothes pin- top right side with the flower
6. Buttons- botton Right side: 3 of them
7. Word "Mom"- In the Journaling under the photo
8. Doily- blue made with Cricut
9. Hidden element- Bottom left side. Tag with ribbon pull (see second photo) Journaling- "If you don't marry me by the time I'm 52, I'm going to drop you!"
10. Flowers- wooden and flower on the top right side of LO
11. ticket- top of page in blue.
12. Washi tape- 3 rows underneath the wooden flowers
13. Stamp- on the top of the "Mom & John" tag looks like an asterisk and on the square with the ticket coming out. I didn't know if it was using a stamp of a "stamp" So, I stamped a "stamp".
This is my Mom's second marriage to John. She was married to my Dad for 24 years. Was single for 7 years before she married John. They were married for 32 years before he passed away. Other products used:
Club Scrap: "You've got mail" stamp set Oct-2018 for the "stamp", Stamping Up! "Simply the Best" stamp set;2008, Creative Memories 1" circle punch, Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink- Light Moss, Sunset, & Blue Capri, Want 2 Scrap self adhesive pearls, Quick Quotes PP: "Spring Showers", Kaisercraft: Wood flourishes button flowers, Blue cardstock, Printed flower washi tape, buttons