This LO was mad for the Baker's Dozen challenge and Hoarders.
1. Orange pattern paper- BG
2. Novo drops- on "party" letters, in front of some journaling strips
3. black stripe paper- behind the "pumpkin" border
4. ribbon- Black & white polka dot
5. pumkin- border strip
6. triangles- behind the 2 bottom photos
7. stickers- word "Halloween", title, face, creepy, & so fun
8. brads- two bottom photos
9. die cuts- "party" and border strips
10. purple- novo drops on word party, and on some of journaling strips
11. ink- Quick Quotes powder puff ink- on the B&W striped PP & The orange "word" PP
12. journal strips- Dyno sticker tape
13. Rhinestones- on some of the stickers
Other Products used:
Orange "shiny" cardstock, Halloween striped PP, SRM Press "Halloween" Express Yourself stickers, Me & My Big Ideas: Soft Spoken stickers Ellen Krans "dressed up", orange brads, QuicKutz "Enjoy" letter dies (2009), Quick Quotes powder puff inks - Island Orange, and Dyno Black sticker tape.