This was made for January Baker's Dozen Challenge. 1. Paint pens- on feathers
2. Stencil- Dots on bottom right side
3. Torn edges- Green paper
4. Distress Oxide- on feathers
5. Metal dies- Feathers
6. Glaze- Yellow dots
7. Art crayons- Brown on trees and fishing pole
8. Nuvo drops- (Stickles) dots on 6x6 paper
9. Feather- die cut on top right
10. stitching- along the edge of the torn paper
11. 6x6 paper
12. Stamp- compass on left side corner
13. layered mats- main photo
Other products used: Recollections Washi tape, Recollections "feather' & "feather & Arrows", Quick Quotes powder puff inks Milk Chocolate, TCW-Mini One Way Stencil, Crate Paper- Cottage Collection "Porch", Brads, & Green staples
OTHG Mammoth Lakes Fishing Trip
August 2-6, 2018
Don and the guys went up to June Lake Loop to go fishing. There was Don, Gary Loop, Bob Pepper, Rick Scarsella, Dennis Thayer, Jeff Cobb, Larry Volk and Jay. Jay went along for the good time, he doesn't fish. Jeff took his trailer and Don, Larry, and Jay camped with him at Mammoth Lakes Campground. The other guys stayed in a hotel.
Out of seven guys (three with two poles in the water), fishing eights hours a day… They only caught four fish!! Don caught two of them!! Better luck next year….
They all had a great time telling stories, watching the
bears, eating, drinking, and trying to catch fish.