I only had one picture from our church's women's retreat in 2015, so I thought I would make the most of it! Challenges include:
1. Scrap With Your Scraps - flower paper, vertical strip.
2. Stickers - small flowers, notes, memories.
3. Journaling - list.
4. Tags - large white tag.
5. Boy Only / Girl Only - lots of girls!
6. Scraplift the Person Before You - lifted LauralsAttic's TooTwo Attitude layout: https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/446217/view/6321617/0/0/0.html
7. Baker's Dozen
• Thickers or dimensional alphas - used dimensional epoxy number stickers for year on banner.
• Stencil - Dot Fade stencil on tag.
• Hearts - on doilies, large heart outline.
• Stickers - small flowers, notes, memories.
• Dry Embossing - under tag.
• Doilies - 2 under photo.
• Patterned paper - vertical stripe, floral.
• Brads - holding up banner string.
• Fancy cut flowers - lower right hand corner.
• Watercolors or watered down inks, etc. - used a premade watercolor paper.
• Dies/Die cuts - doilies, heart, tag, shaped rectangle, special.
• One photo.
• Button - multiple pink ones.
8. Daily Inspiration for 2/14 (hearts) and 2/15 (single photo).